[Gospel Music] Chacy Dan - Just the way I am

  

[Gospel Music] Chacy Dan - Just the way I am

Title: Just the way I am.


Artist: Chacy Dan


This song came from the book of Genesis 1:26_30.out of all that God created, he made me(us) as a special being above all that he created and created me(us) in his own image,in his likeness, counting me (us) worthy even in my (our) unfaithfulness he's still faithful,he is so mindful of me(us),I have nothing to do than to serve him for the rest of my life,More of him I cry for all daylong. From 3:16 Record


TRENDING: 🔥Music] G daddy Amin - Arewa (Northern Nigeria


Charity Daniel aka chacyDan from 3:16 Record (Jesus Rappers) came with an amazing voice on Just the way am, stay and get in touch with chacyDan on WhatsApp 09033060844



DOWNLOAD MUSIC

CHACY DAN - JUST THE WAY I AM



STREAM ON AUDIOMACK 



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post